[Coco] Etiquette Question

James Hrubik jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 19 20:06:41 EDT 2012

Ah, the places you really don't want to go <G>.  Why is everyone
seemingly assuming a horizontal paperhanger?  And what about the
argument I observed several Brits having, as they insisted Americans
were wasting trees with their endless wiping, and that bidets were
the only way to go?

Ah, the evolution of an Internet discussion ...

On Mar 19, 2012, at 2:31 PM, Rod Barnhart wrote:

>> philosophical question: do you place the paper roll with the end
>> going down
>> or up?  Some people like sliding the top of the roll to get the
>> paper while
>> others prefer to slide the bottom of it... :P
>
> Top post? Bottom post? Inline? All work just fine. But everyone knows
> there's only one way to hang a toilet paper roll! (kidding, of course)
>
> Rod

Don't spend too much time thinking "inside the box".
You will have plenty of time for that later.
 From the Sayings of Grampa Jim, Copyright 2009.
Unauthorized use of my stuff may cause senility.