[Coco] Etiquette Question

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Mon Mar 19 14:14:02 EDT 2012

I think it's ultimately fruitless to try and enforce a specific type of
posting style since everyone parses the list on different platforms, and
particularly since it would take energy away from actual posting of
content. The only etiquette that really should be followed in my opinion is
trying not to quote too much text. Otherwise, I say, get over it, as
there's a point of being too anal about unimportant things (my opinion)...

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 2:00 PM, Bruce W. Calkins <brucewcalkins at charter.net