[Coco] Moving Files

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Sun Mar 18 19:09:39 EDT 2012

Hi.

This quesion is for Mark or Boisey, but if others know the answer please feel
free to chime in. I have a TC3 and a SUper IDE card. A  SCSI HD is connected
to the TC3 and a SD card is plugged into the Super IDE. I can boot RSDOS and
Nitros from the SuperIDE, but can only boot RSDOS with the TC3. I am not
knowlegable enough to fix the broken Nitros on the SCSI drive. My data is on
the SCSI HD and I want to copy it to the logical drives setup on the SuperIDE
SD card.
1) Can I do this.
2) Can I plug both into the MPI w/o smoking something (Mark, I am sure you
will recall that I did smoke the SuperIDE which you fixed, but I have
absolutely no idea how I did it and I SURE do not want to do that again).
 3) neither allow me to access the actual floppies. Ofcourse there may be other
issues there. I have either the TC3 or the SuperIDE plugged into slot 3 on the
MPI and the Disto FD controller with the special ROMs plugged into slot 4. BTW
I am running a CoC3, 512k memory and buffered bus protection. If you need any
further information, I will be happy to provide it. TIA

RIchard