[Coco] whats your coco doing now?

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Sun Mar 18 18:51:25 EDT 2012

On Thursday, March 15, 2012 07:46:54 PM haywire666 at aol.com wrote:
> What do you use it for now?
>

> An open discussion of the possible uses or a tandy color computer now.
>

>  Its not internet,, What else do you use it for?
>

> Has it earned a spot on your desk? Mine has earned its place here. but for
> different reasons most would assume.
>

> Lets talk about why you still want to tinker with it now.
>

> Steven

Unfortunately, my CoCo only gets turned on around CoCoFest time 8-/. I have so
little time for it these days. Put when I do turn it on I try to figure out
OS-9, or run a finance program I copied from the Rainbow back in the day. It is
set up next to my Amiga and four high powered PCs. I have CoCo 1,2, and 3s.
The CoCo 3 is used the most by far because it uses Roy's VGA adaptor box.
Works great. Hope to see many of you at the Fest.

Cheers