[Coco] Format DMK

hhos at st-tel.net hhos at st-tel.net
Sat Mar 17 13:40:28 EDT 2012

> Hello
> By disk format David Keil, also explained in Ira Goldklang's webside,
> I think something's missing, of course I must be wrong, but still
> continue.

I can't say that I understand the DMK file structure either, but whoever
wrote this must have:

http://dmklib.brouhaha.com/download/

I've compiled all of these utilities and tested the DMK2RAW utility. It
seems to work quite well, so perhaps you could analyze his code to get the
info you're looking for? .. or include it in your own utility?