[Coco] Music without hardware

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz dennis-ix at maltedmedia.com
Sat Mar 17 09:42:25 EDT 2012

I have only one surviving recording from Quaver. I'm sure there are
many out there, but this is the only one I have, a little demo that
came with the program:
  <http://maltedmedia.com/people/bathory/music/mp3/autonica/god-rest-ye-8bitter.mp3>

There is a manual in a notebook that shows version 2.1 with pencil
changes for a version 2.3 that I believe was distributed in the last
days of Green Mountain Micro. Amazing that I can't remember anything
about this code, but overall it was my best program ... AND was
self-modifying to give it speed and the ability to interpret the
waveforms! Totally bad form and SO not relocatable. :)

Dennis