[Coco] Music without hardware

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz dennis-ix at maltedmedia.com
Fri Mar 16 23:26:12 EDT 2012

At 10:42 PM 3/16/2012, Luis Fernández wrote:

>Personally I have a coco Disk, which has music, 4 multiplexed voice,
>and that does not use sound hardware, only the bit of the coco
>
>They know this kind of music?
>

>I know a friend, 80 'the wrote, I think, who made his own program
>
>Files are. BIN, and to execute, sound

Luis, that might have been me. I had a
software-only 4-voice multiplexed program called
"Quaver". It as 4 independent voices, first of
its kind for CoCo, I think. It was on tape, with
a BASIC front end that transferred to a M/L
program to compile & execute the music code. Someone did make a disk version.

Dennis