[Coco] Cartridges wanted

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Fri Mar 16 09:33:08 EDT 2012

Emulators, ROM images, are all great, but in the end I really enjoy plugging real cartridges into my coco3.  To that end I'm looking to expand my collection, so I thought I'd post here to say I'd be interested in buying cartridges for $5+shipping if they are not already in my collection, and you can ship cheaply in the US.  As opposed to cluttering up the listserv, if you are interested in cashing in some cartridges to fund some of your other coco projects, send me an email directly, I'd be interested in any cartridges I don't already have...

Thank you,
-Robert Hermanek