[Coco] CocoDskUtil help

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 16 08:26:35 EDT 2012

Bill

DMK forgiveness, MDK was wrong

Other than that, and although the format utility reads
I found the byte "sector number" in the header of the sector

The problem is that the DMK info says nothing about the sector header
I imagine that will be part of the file info IDAM
Making
CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.0.10.zip
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com