[Coco] whats your coco doing now?

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 20:06:29 EDT 2012

Mine is pretty much for nostalgia, and it will be on display next
weekend at the Midwest Gaming Classic in Milwaukee. (Shameless plug!)

It resided on my second computer room desk up until 2008.  I must
admit nowadays most of the year it spends it's time in the Rubbermaid
storage bin, at least until I convert my basement into the classic
gaming and computer den.