[Coco] save to disk

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Thu Mar 15 14:28:57 EDT 2012

I think the idea is:

1)  Get HDB-DOS for drivewire running on your coco any way, in your case via
the cassette and cloadm
2)  Have the drivewire server running on your PC
3)  Mount a DSK file in drivewire server that contains a complete image of a
HDB-DOS floppy disk.  Mount the DSK as a drive 1
4)  From the coco, access the DSK image using commands such as

DRIVE OFF 0
    this tells hdb-dos to access physical drive 0 on coco

BACKUP 1 to 0

If the DSK image is mounted as drive 1, then this will copy the contents of
the DSK to a physical disk inserted in drive 0.

You may need to DSKINI 0 if it is unformatted.