[Coco] DriveWire .wav files

K. Pruitt pruittk at adelphia.net
Wed Mar 14 19:01:51 EDT 2012

I was in the same situation, so I bought a cassette player from cloud9tech
which comes with the cable.  After looking at what people wanted for a used
cassette player with the proper cable on eBay, or just the cable alone for
that matter, cloud9tech was the obvious choice.

Drivewire really takes the Coco to a whole new level.