[Coco] DriveWire .wav files

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Wed Mar 14 17:25:58 EDT 2012

Sure, any audio out on your PC, plug the right connector on the coco
cassette cable into it (I never remember which is mic, which is speaker, the
grey or the black, anyone?), and it'll work.  Trial and error, just like a
cassette recorder -- 1) figure out which plug to connect to PC, 2) fiddle
with volume until it seems "about right," 3) if you have fancy newer PC with
all kinds of unnecessary sound software, make sure you disable any EQ/reverb
that might be active--I had that problem with one of my computers...