[Coco] What a surprise I found in Rainbow.

T. Franklin tim at franklinlabs.com
Wed Mar 14 06:19:25 EDT 2012

LOL, yes, that's the photo. You see the guy with the long hair and mustache? I'm the guy directly to his left (with the beard). The guy behind me (piercing eyes over my head) is Al. it's vaugly is coming back to me. I do seem to remember taking the photo but I didn't know it was in the magazine. I just thought it was funny.