[Coco] What a surprise I found in Rainbow.

T. Franklin tim at franklinlabs.com
Tue Mar 13 19:56:13 EDT 2012

OK, now this is strange. I was going through some oldRainbow magazines and I came across a surprise in the September 1987 issue onpage 82. Low and behold it?s a photo of me!!! I never knew it was there. Funnythough, I haven?t changed much. A little fatter and lots more gray hair but I still look the same.Very creepy.
 Sadly though, the man who was standing behind me, AlanMalamut, passed away recently. The CoCo communityhas lost a friend.

-T. Franklin (aka Pilot352)