[Coco] DW4 with CoCo 2

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Mar 13 18:22:29 EDT 2012

Thanx Aaron, Found it all now

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Aaron Wolfe <aawolfe at gmail.com>
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Tue, Mar 13, 2012 6:15 pm
Subject: Re: [Coco] DW4 with CoCo 2

http://www.frontiernet.net/~mmarlette/Cloud-9/Software/DriveWire3.html
(there is no dw4 rom or hdbdos.  dw4 uses the drivewire 3 hdbdos).
On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 6:02 PM, Bill Pierce <ooogalapasooo at aol.com> wrote:

 I downloaded the Drivewire4 zip from Aaron's Drivewire4 site. I see no HDBDOS
r anything of that nature. Just the files for the PC end. Is there somewhere
lse to download the package? If so, please give a link. I've made the cable and
rivewire is reporting it got the correct signal from the Coco when it started.
ll I need now is access.
 Thanx for you help :-)

 Bill Pierce
 ooogalapasooo at aol.com