[Coco] DW4 with CoCo 2

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Mar 13 18:02:56 EDT 2012

I downloaded the Drivewire4 zip from Aaron's Drivewire4 site. I see no HDBDOS or anything of that nature. Just the files for the PC end. Is there somewhere else to download the package? If so, please give a link. I've made the cable and Drivewire is reporting it got the correct signal from the Coco when it started. All I need now is access.
Thanx for you help :-)

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com