[Coco] DW4 with CoCo 2

Mike Rowen mike at bcmr3.net
Tue Mar 13 07:53:16 EDT 2012

This is my first time using it under DECB like this. Booting NitrOS9 through DW4 seems to behave differently, but it's using specific device descriptors without conflict between physical and virtual drives.

DW4 is an amazing product. The latest documentation is quite good. Thanks for your continuous effort.

Cheers,
-Mike