[Coco] Prototyping boards/breadboards for coco cartridge port.

haywire666 at aol.com haywire666 at aol.com
Mon Mar 12 14:43:19 EDT 2012

I know someone used to make prototyping breadboards for the coco cartridge port, but I haven't seen any in ages.

Does anyone have anything like that you'd be willing to part with? My coco robot project could really use one.

Otherwise, I seem to recall you could desolder the rom chip from an old cartridge and use that, at least I'm sure I saw someone build
a project  like that ages ago. Anyone ever tried that?

Thanks in advance for any thoughts on this...

Steven