[Coco] coco 2 led power light or where to connect leds...?

haywire666 at aol.com haywire666 at aol.com
Mon Mar 12 05:31:53 EDT 2012

Thanks guys, I once had an led power light installed on a coco1 case as well. I'm going to order a new multi meter today so I can find 5 volts and ground.
The meter I had took a dump right before I started this mobile robot project. Nice time to die. I really need it!

Today I think I'll be painting the case. I will post pictures somewhere of the completed project. Oh no maybe I'll start a coco blog...

I always loved cocos for experimenting with electronics and things like that.  I'm glad I decided to use a coco for robot brains, it gave me a chance to
catch up on my favorite computer of all time.

Steven