[Coco] coco 2 led power light or where to connect leds...?

haywire666 at aol.com haywire666 at aol.com
Sun Mar 11 17:43:50 EDT 2012

Yeah after you mentioned captcpu, I was able to find the website again, thanks...

I don't think I'll bother with the cathode tube. I don't have a dremel at the momenet, and I also wouldn't want to be painting the keyboard buttons black,

just going to paint the case black, put the keyboard back and add a bunch of green leds inside. I'll leave the keyboard
as is, I don't have the patience for keyboard decals. Still, nice ideas for making an old coco look kinda fresh and new...

Steven