[Coco] Okidata Okimate 10 Manual?

Mike Rowen mike at bcmr3.net
Sun Mar 11 03:32:15 EDT 2012

http://www.bombjack.org/commodore/hardware/

Look under "O". I didn't open these files. I hope they are what you're looking for. I worked with various wax transfer printers in the early 90s. With the right paper, you can get very nice results. I have not had the pleasure of the Okimate 10 however. Good luck with yours.

You can also get the SAMs for this printer at Amazon for about $5 + shipping.

Cheers,
-Mike