[Coco] Bad Driver Combination?

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Mar 10 19:12:30 EST 2012

On Saturday, March 10, 2012 07:06:38 PM Lothan did opine:

> If I remember correctly from looking at the code a while back, NitrOS-9
> uses 1900 as an offset for the year so 0-99 are 1900 through 1999 and
> 100-199 are 2000-2099. Assuming this is correct, the year in the clock
> should be set to 112. I'm sure Boisy or Gene will have the definitive
> answer if I stepped in another mud puddle.

Its been about 13 years now since I kicked the tires on that code and I
don't recall anything other than my own clock chip rolling over to zero
from 63, aka 99 decimal.  ISTR I put in a fudge of an extra 100 if it was
at or above 1970, the beginning of the unix epoch.  So that means it should
be ok into the 2030+ range.  If we still have a working coco by then, I'll
be long gone by then and then its up to whoever I guess.

But don't hold my hand on a bible on that, its just what I can recall now.