[Coco] pretty amazing ebay listing

johnchasteen at juno.com johnchasteen at juno.com
Sat Mar 10 10:30:35 EST 2012

I hope you can come to our Coco Fest in May in Elgin, ILL. You will be
able to
purchase many of the things you are looking for. You could be able to
also sell
items you don't need anymore.

Hope to see you there.

John
http://glensideccc.com/

--------

--------

> > To: coco at maltedmedia.com
> > From: haywire666 at aol.com
> > Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 03:51:44 -0500
> > Subject: Re: [Coco] pretty amazing ebay listing
> >
> > Isn't that for the rubik or cubik thing or something like that?
> I'm sure I used to have that once upon a time.
> >

> > I have seen much better lots, ones with floppies,mpi's and hard
> drives and such. Since most rompaks can be gotten online now, I have
> little interest in those....
> >

> > I keep checking ebay for a multipak, floppy controllers,orchestra
> pak, and hard drive controllers but no luck so far. There is a hell
> of a lot of coco 1's and 2's and not many coco3's.
> > Most things listed as is no returns I won't bid on. I did for a
> bit but everything comes broken, not worth wasting money on.
> >

> > Makes me wish I didn't give away all my stuff years ago. Hard to
> get some things back.
> >

> > I guess people keep the coco3's... or there were less of them
> produced I suppose.
> >

> > Steven

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Radioshack-TRS-80-Console-Lot-w-Controlle
rs-Games-/140719582619?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20c38a6d9b