[Coco] Looking for "C" utils

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Mar 9 04:54:50 EST 2012

They are not SCSI drives. They're MFM drives. And the sound is internal to the drive itself.. with or without a controller connected. It comes from the head going back to zero after spinnup. I have thought of pulling the controller rom and cleaning the pins though. The "Error 47" is from OS9... I don't think it's generated by the controller. Just the driver saying the drive isn't ready to be read.

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com