[Coco] Looking for "C" utils

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 12:40:34 EST 2012

I did not know that. Thanks for the info. I am relying on System 7.x memory.
The old Macs all used $0D, and since the CoCo was the same it made copying
my DCom files to the Mac a direct copy. The only "translation" there was was
reading the 3.5" OS-9 floppy I had will all the files on it. The source
files copied as easy as drag-n-drop. The I-Code files System 7 didn't know
what to make of, so it gave them generic binary file icons, as I recall.

Wayne
--
Basic09 is the language of the future ;)

Need to recover Basic09 I-Code source?
http://cococoding.com/wayne/
Download http://cococoding.com/wayne/decode.os9

asa.rand at gmail.com