[Coco] Looking for "C" utils

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Mar 7 01:07:11 EST 2012

Thanks Stephen, you seem to be leading me on the right track. When I run "make" on the source, I get:

--------
make: "$(RCRFLAGS) -d$(RDIR) $*
" - unknown macro
ERROR #001
--------

The thing that leads me to look for a file called "rcr" is in the readme for the sources:

--------
Also before compiling, you'll need to make nostring.c <done> in the Tools dir, put the exec in your CMDS dir. You'll also need CNoY and Rcr -- both are "up there somewhere" on RTSI
--------

Neither of which can be found on RTSI
The author of the sources was very active on Cis and Delphi, so I would think he got the utilities from one of the 2.
He states in his sources (fairly well commented) on a lot of the patched "C" tools he used. I've started looking through the disks from the archives that were saved from both services to see if they are possibly on some random disk. I'm also checking all the user group disks. No luck yet but finding some really cool stuff though :-)

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com