[Coco] samtheinept

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sun Mar 4 17:09:13 EST 2012

It's one form of what is called a spam.  This Gary Russell has not posted to the list in the several years of messages I have at hand, and the message was addressed to a bunch of other addresses as well.  Please see Dennis's recent post "Email Hijacks".  I don't know where the link in the message goes and am not about to investigate.

Then again, I haven't posted much in recent years myself though I try to keep track.  Coco activities have taken the back burner to political interests, depressing as that may be.
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd at comcast.net

<home.comcast.net/~wdg3rd>

God does not play dice with the universe: He plays an ineffable game of His own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players [i.e. everybody], to being involved in an obscure and complex variant of poker in a pitch-dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a Dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who _smiles all the time_.
    -- (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)