[Coco] Connecting up a cassette recorder

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 4 15:25:15 EST 2012

I've built a spare one of these before, but I don't think Radio Shack still
carries the 5-pin DIN connector.  Someone please correct me if I'm wrong,
but isn't it identical to the 5-pin DIN on MIDI music cable?

Here's what I'm talking about... http://www.ebay.com/itm/200721362987
I've thought about buying this and cutting it in half and attaching the mono
plugs, making 2 x 5ft cables out of it.

- Chad