[Coco] CoCo keyboard connector

haywire666 at aol.com haywire666 at aol.com
Sat Mar 3 00:29:46 EST 2012

I'd really like a numeric keypad for my robot project. Were any external numeric keyboards made for the coco?

Much like the heathkit hero robot had, I'd like a keypad for entering in functions or commands.

Or does anyone make something like that now or interested in making something like that now?

Its on my list of things to do, or research, but if I could buy one I'd be all for it...

Steven