[Coco] Off-Topic but may be of interest to Coco owners and hardware folks

K. Pruitt pruittk at adelphia.net
Fri Mar 2 04:16:51 EST 2012

Ya'll may already know about this site, but I just ran across it this
evening...

A site dedicated to Radio Shack catalogs:

http://www.radioshackcatalogs.com/

They have catalogs from 1938 forward.

I remember when I walked in to my local Radio Shack (sometime in the early
90s) to ask for a new catalog and I was told they were no longer publishing
a catalog.  I was stunned.  That particular Radio Shack went out of business
the following year. Radio Shack: proving that in business there is no such
thing as fool-proof.  Sears discontinued their catalogs too... and ended up
being owned by KMart.