[Coco] CoCo & Radio

Todd Wallace dragonbytes at cox.net
Thu Mar 1 21:53:36 EST 2012

All TNCs are just RS232 interface.  So you all you need is a coco with a bitbanger and some terminal software. You can set the baud rate on the TNC to whatever you want.  THey work decent. So ebay might have some but it's best to ask around the local ham community. someone might have one to sell to you.

- Todd Wallace