[Coco] decode update

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 00:14:55 EST 2012

For those who are following the development of decode/unpack, I have uploaded a new version, 1.00.03 (1.0.3 for short). I have also put a copy of the decode.doc file, and it's new associated decode.1.0.3 file. The names of the files on the site are decodeDoc.txt and decode103.txt, respectively. Both files are on the decode.os9 disk as the previously named files. I have also reformatted them to fit a 80-character screen to make reading them on the CoCo or in an emulator easier. The docs explain the fixes, so check them out.

Wayne
--
Basic09 is the language of the future ;)

Need to recover Basic09 I-Code source?
http://cococoding.com/wayne/
Download http://cococoding.com/wayne/decode.os9

asa.rand at gmail.com