[Coco] [Color Computer] New Member

WinstonP cantatora at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 15:41:22 EDT 2012

Hello, and thanx for allowing me to join.
I still have my original OS9 L2 and MultiVue manuals and disks, plus the original "The Complete Rainbow Guide to OS-9 Level II", "Inside OS-9 Level II", the CC3 service manual and "A Full Turn of the Screw" and finally my old CC3 that had the 6809 pulled out in preps for a 6309 upgrade. The upgrade never was finished but I started playing with the VCC emulator recently (Jeff's emulator doesn't seem to want to work on Windows 7).

Now the reason I here now. What's the best program for copying downloaded files to both RSDOS and OS9; (using Windows)?

I've seen programs to copy RSDOS to OS9 (inside OS9) but I have to get that program onto OS9 first (catch 22 stuff)

any and all help is appreciated, and thanx again.

Winston