[Coco] Drivewire?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Jun 20 14:31:56 EDT 2012

Thanks Mr Gault, I'll go through my code and see what I changed. I rechecked Umuse and Ubox3 and both shut everything down when <break> is engaged. I changed the intercept routine slightly in my code to end the forked proccess, and I think I omitted a line of code for the shutdown routine.

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com