[Coco] maltedmedia ftp request

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz dennis-ix at maltedmedia.com
Wed Jun 20 13:01:52 EDT 2012

At 12:29 PM 6/20/2012, you wrote:
>I believe that the Rainbow directory is taking up the majority of
>this space.
>Have you considered removing the "big" versions for now and just leaving
>the smaller files with maybe a text file saying that larger ones are available
>on DVD?

Less work, not more. Who is going to make DVDs? Seriously, Rainbow is
a lot, but still less than 50% of it (about 38G of 81G).

Aside from more work, making them available on DVD just opens up the
Pandora's box of rights again. We're already being cautious on
Rainbow, if I remember correctly the last discussion of cloudy
permissions from the family.

Dennis

.