[Coco] !!!SPAM!!! (no subject)

Ryan Pritchard coconut at pritchard.ca
Sun Jun 17 23:59:13 EDT 2012

Actually this looks like it may be a single occurrence of SPAM or that "Bill Barnes <da3m0n_slay3r at yahoo.com>" e-mail account is compromised.  I looked at the raw e-mail source to come to this conclusion.

Remember e-mail sent as can be spoofed.  So I would give Bill Barnes <da3m0n_slay3r at yahoo.com> a chance.  He probably just has a virus/mal-ware or compromised e-mail account as mentioned originally.

He has contributed to the list for years based on my search of the archive.

Regards,

Ryan Pritchard
Fun Extends All Basic Life Expectancies

On 06-17-2012, at 9:45 PM, gene heskett wrote:

> On Sunday, June 17, 2012 10:44:50 PM Harry Hurst did opine:
>
>> Get this guy outta here!!!
>>
> Seconded.
>
>>> http://lostmyguidebook.com/wp-content/themes/gemini/nvmdrg.html?sn=qjm
>>> m.ncs&bbcin=yns.nsmms&ssyj=pqov
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>>> --
>>> BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS
>>>
>>> Teach CanIt if this mail (ID 04HnvsnPL) is spam:
>>> Spam:
>>> http://spam.st-tel.net/canit/b.php?i=04HnvsnPL&m=5f67f349e217&t=201206
>>> 17&c=s Not spam:
>>> http://spam.st-tel.net/canit/b.php?i=04HnvsnPL&m=5f67f349e217&t=201206