[Coco] New project on the Coco Music Site

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Jun 17 14:55:29 EDT 2012

Hi folks..
 Back again with another update to my website.

This time it's a software project. "Sound Chaser". SC is a multi-format music player for OS9 and hopefully, if I can gather all the sources and formats.. it will play about 9 or 10 Coco music formats from one player. I've been working on this for a while and it's coming along so nicely, I decided to start a blog if any one is interested. If there's enough interest, I may want a couple of beta testers who have midi capabilities on thier Cocos. Also I need someone to test the (real) Orchestra 90 output and the Speech Systems Stereo pak output. I've also started another page with notes on some of my projects that I have going.

The Sound Chaser page:
https://sites.google.com/site/dabarnstudio/sound-chaser

The Projects Page:
https://sites.google.com/site/dabarnstudio/coco-projects

Of course, if you haven't checked out the MP3 section with the recordings of me & my Coco, then you've not heard what a Coco can do... with a little help from a Fender Stratocaster... and some volume... and some talent

The Music Pages:
https://sites.google.com/site/dabarnstudio/home/the-music
https://sites.google.com/site/dabarnstudio/the-performance

And the file libraries are slowly growing. I am trying to get all the disk images switched over to JVC format as some were in VDK format and there were problems reported with using these in Drivewire. I hope to have them all switched soon.

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com