[Coco] Fun and games outside of the CoCo

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sat Jun 16 16:29:06 EDT 2012

Boisy, who did you run in to from Microware?

I am familiar with TouchArcade. I used to visit it when it first started up a few years ago.

Blake, how long have you been on the cocolist? I was not aware of the commection.

-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sent from my iPad.