[Coco] VCC Color antifact

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 00:16:30 EDT 2012

well DW4 really isn't the same sort of thing as cocodskutil, actually
i still use cocodskutil all the time.  DW4 doesn't edit the contents
of any disks, it is just a set of tools to help you find the .dsk you
are looking for (and then mount it in your CoCo).

The only common functionality is the viewing of content I guess,
really they are two different tools for two different things.

I am working on putting all the libraries for doing "coco stuff" into
something called the CoCo Commons, which will be FOSS implementations
of things like the toolshed does but with a more modern approach, GUI
tools etc.  These routines understand coco filesystems, render
"coco-ish" screens, understand coco file formats, etc.   You are very
welcome to use any of them that are useful in cocodskutil.  Of course
they are Java, but you can translate to c++ very easy or even do a
linking scheme like JNI (in reverse).