[Coco] VCC Color antifact

Luis Fernandez luis45ccs luis46coco at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 15 23:59:05 EDT 2012

If I know other emulators mimic the function of color change artifact
but not VCC?
Making
CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.0.10.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela