[Coco] MOD to Games

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Sun Jun 10 23:31:03 EDT 2012

On 11/06/2012 1:29 AM, Luis Fernández wrote:

> In other systems there are changes in the roms.
> In the color computer I have not seen many

That's an interesting point!

There were many 'trainer' patches to the Amiga games, for example, so that
when you booted the disk, it asked which extra features you wanted to enable
before booting into the game. IIRC it was also somewhat common on the C64.
Must be a 'Commodore enthusiast' thing! ;)

Regards,