[Coco] New Front end

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 10 07:39:14 EDT 2012

Yes
My English is terrible, sometimes google will not let me write what I think
Sometimes I change it by hand, but sometimes I do not hurry or do not know how to write and not understand me,
I apologize,
try to improve my English

Making
CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.0.10.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela