[Coco] And update on my Roger Taylor Drive Pak saga...

haywire666 at aol.com haywire666 at aol.com
Sat Jun 9 20:36:48 EDT 2012

You can't blame the guy. Either ship what was ordered or give the guy his money back.

Never had such problems from cloud 9....

Waiting that long with no refund and no product is bound to cause the guy to bitch.

Bad business. Bad Karma. Bad all around. I know Roger is well respected in the coco community but this was
just handled WAY BAD.

Regardless of excuses.