[Coco] Boisy & others who know hardware-fu -- would this be possible?

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Sat Jun 9 20:10:41 EDT 2012

The prototype was designed that way, but I nixed the 6502 socket in the production board for several reasons:

1) Added uncertainty to the design.  I didn't want unnecessary additions to the product that might affect stability, electrical tolerances, etc.
2) The Liber809 as sized is a tight fit in some Atari's.  Adding a 6502 socket would make that even more of an issue.

I don't expect to make the Liber809 accept a 6502, moreso for reason #2 above.

Best Regards,
Boisy G. Pitre

Join our forums at http://www.tee-boy.com/forums/ to exchange ideas and information with other WeatherSnoop enthusiasts.