[Coco] And update on my Roger Taylor Drive Pak saga...

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Sat Jun 9 00:24:47 EDT 2012

Yeah, something obviously took a turn.  I'd have to track it down, but I'm
pretty sure I'm out some money for a Phoenix IDE pre-order... not sure
whatever happened to the phoenix IDE, I never tried keeping track of which
"coco" sites Roger was currently connected to.  I got the impression at the
time that he was collecting pre-orders to fund development and purchasing
parts, and since he was running coco3.com as well, I thought I might as well
chip in.  But contacting me with a download link wouldn't have been too
hard, never got such a thing.

Back in the day, I had good luck... I still drink my morning coffee out of a
coco mug, and I have a nice wireless rs-232 pak from Roger.  But the good
old days aside, I'd have to agree with Blake on how things stand now...

-RobertH