[Coco] Proprietary, nonstandard memory expansion for the CoCo

Juan Castro jccyc1965 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 22:08:29 EDT 2012

No, it was in Brazil, it had no name, it was just marketed as a part of a
small business solution including software, and interfaces to some
calculator/cash register like devices.

The company, of course, had a name. It was LZ of Rio de Janeiro. So did the
CoCo clone, it was the "Color 64".

These things now only exist in the minds of the few people who worked on it
and who aren't afraid liking nerdy things will interfere with their proper,
grown-up goal of appearing on the cover of a business magazine, wearing a
suit with arms crossed and making a mean face at the camera. *spits*

(I'm in a bitter mood because I just lost an auction for a CoCo 1. At least
I made the f***er pay more. *spit again*)

Grouchily yours,
Juan