[Coco] OT: Heat / A/C controller replacement

Thu Jun 7 23:13:36 EDT 2012

Hi,

If I was talking about the heat / AC control that was installed downstairs ~
1970, then a simple replacement like you suggest would work.

BUT the problem is, how do you connect TWO of these with 5-6 wires at the
SAME time.

If there is an understandable diagram online then I might be able to figure
out what I did, looking at the wires connected to the heat / A/C it is
puzzling to me right now what I did.

I just have two wires that when shorted turn the heat or A/C on. The
downstairs controller sets the mode and will turn the heat / A/C off it it's
setting is exceeded.

SHF