[Coco] Lonnie Falk Death Anniversary

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Mon Jun 4 22:38:33 EDT 2012

I had to read this email a couple of times. The first time reading it I got the impression you were celebrating his death!
I think I know you well enough to not believe that you're happy about Lonnie's passing. I know there were some bad feelings
towards him after Rainbow folded (something about back issues, copyrights, etc) but his contribution to the coco community is
undeniable!! Sadly I never met Lonnie and never read Rainbow while it was in print. From reading the back issues I've managed to
get my hands on it's clear that he was very dedicated and enjoyed what he did.

The Other Frank