[Coco] VCC and Mac

Dean Leiber adit at nationsdial.com
Mon Jun 4 13:50:47 EDT 2012

On Jun 4, 2012, at 7:42 AM, Paulo Lindoso [gmail] wrote:

> For those CoConuts who are also Mac users,
>
> I have downloaded Vcc and just installed it using WineBottler (a Wine wrapping software.  Not sure if available for Linux users as well).
>
> Installation went 100% smoothly.
>
> I will now run both MESS and VCC and check for major differences under Mac and will let you know.

Paulo,

I look forward to your findings. I went the VCC route on my Mac because setting up MESS was such a catastrophe.
I had to beat MESS into submission to even begin to get it to work. The old Mac Mess on Mac OS9 may have been a bit flaky
but at least it was easy to set up. BTW which version of MESS are you using ? I D/L 0.416 and it apparently has bugs with the RTC.

Dean